Friday 21 June 2013

This is HUGE!! T25 & VANILLA SHAKEOLOGY RELEASE!!!!

This is HUGEEEEEEEEE! After searching for two years sampling, tasting and perfecting, Beachbody finally created ALL NATURAL Non GMO Vanilla Shakeology! Sourced ingredients from Madagascar! This is what I LOVE about Beachbody, they STAND behind their comittment to bring people the absolute best and healthiest MEAL of the day!
Click here to get your VANILLA Shakeology! Starting JUNE 21st 2013 until JULY 7th 2013 there will be FREE SHIPPING! Get it before it sells out and while the offer is still good!





For all of you Shaun T lovers like me, this is for you! Fit in 5-25 minute workouts a week and get INSANNNNE results! Everyone that has seen MY results knows that it is SHAUN T that pushed me to get where I am today! This one is NEXT on my list!
Who's in?! Oh, should I mention that this is ALSO ON SALE! T25's challenge pack will be on sale Monday(6/24/13) - July for $205 $180! How awesome is that!?!?!
Click here to purchase!

More links and info to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment