Monday 10 June 2013

My ONE year anniversary with Beachbody!

Everyone will have their own reasons. This was mine....
One year ago I was post pregnancy -feeling depressed, ashamed and had zero energy or motivation to get dressed or care about what i looked like. I mean, Why would I? What was the point...i felt uncomfortable and was a stay at home mom...why not live in pajamas all day? Right? ..but did that make me HAPPY?
Truth was...I WANTED to feel GOOD in my skin...I wanted to ENJOY shopping and not buy the sizes that would hide I my mama pouch...I wanted to HAVE energy to run around with the kids and NOT have a daily battle over what to eat or not eat..iand above all..i did NOT want to pass any of the habits i had aquired onto my children!
I had to answer to all of these feelings. I HAD to make the choice to make CHANGES.
I didn't stumble upon beachbody by accident. I had a bf that was proof of how the programs work..which lead me to search further on youtube for MORE....but i was lacking the support and understanding from ..other women alike.
That's when I found my coach Kati Heifner...and was introduced to Shakeology (insert the HOLY crap where has this been my whole life??!)...and then my very first CHALLENGE GROUP! It changed my entire attitude, moods, drive... purpose..
it changed my life. I know that sounds super dramatic..perhaps a bit much...but it's my truth. Now I've connected with MORE friends and made new friends who all want to LEAD life with purpose and continue the trend of living life with passion and determination!
So when someone asks me, how do you stay motivated, make the time for working out, afford shakeology....the answer is now pretty simple. I DECIDED TO.

If you want it bad enough...you will MAKE it a priority.
If I can do it, WHY CAN'T YOU?

It's been a long road but this is a lifestyle change! I didn't say to myself .. I need to lose all this baby weight in 2 weeks! I took it DAY BY DAY! I am very proud of my progress and I would love to continue sharing this new life of healthy and happiness with EVERYONE!
Happy Postive Monday!! The challenge is ALWAYS on! Message me if you EVER want to give it a try! TRYING is your starting point.

If this sounds like YOU & you want to connect with me further you can CLICK on the contact me button and I would LOVE to discuss how to get YOU started on your journey.

You can also make me your FREE beachbody Coach where I will offer you my FULL support and share with you ALL the secrets that have led ME on the path on am on today!
Just click HERE to make me your Free Beachbody coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment