Monday 3 June 2013

SUMMER SALES HAVE BEGUN!
And just in time for my current Challenge group:
SUMMER BOOTY & CORE Challenge!

Ok friends! Two of the programs I am CURRENTLY doing are ON SALE! I am absolutely in love with TURBOFIRE right now, especially being that it offers a 15 min HIIT cardio workout for those busy bee MOM days! Who cant fit in 15 minutes per day?! It not only provides you with a high intensity workout when your running .low on time...I sometimes use it as my WARM UP! That girl Chalene really knows how to pump you up and get your adrenaline up to want to DO MORE!
This sale is on for only ONE WEEK! Ends June 9th!
And the program that I get requests for the MOST!
BRAZIL BUTT LIFT! Is also on sale! SCORE!
This program is also in my hybrid and I love it because it tones up the booty and the core!
Perfect for the MOM belly and saggin' tush! It's NO joke! Check out some of the results For TF and BBL BELOW!

TURBOFIRE & SHAKEOLOGY RESULTS
BRAZIL BUTT LIFT & SHAKEOLOGY RESULTS



If you are interested in trying out these programs click HERE!

Missed out on the Sale period? Its ok! Click on the link: SHOP HERE!

Need some extra support and motivation from other ladies JUST LIKE YOU!? GET IN ON THE SUMMER BOOTY AND CORE CHALLENGE GROUP!
Request to join right here:  JOIN GROUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment