Saturday 15 June 2013

JULY Challenge Group!

Just about TWO weeks into my Summer Booty & Core Challenge group and we are ROCKING It!
This is by far the greatest challenge group to date! SOO proud of the girls I have - they are committed, making changes and EVERYONE is offering an overwhelming amount of support and encouragment! Here is a post today from my cousin and challenger Stefanie:

"So I woke up this morning and jumped on the scale and I weigh the lowest I have weighed since I can remember! I weigh 126 lbs:) I am 5'8 so I don't really wanna lose more now but rather just tone up. When I started my second round of P90X a few months back I was 143 lbs! Thats 17 pounds! Holy! I am seeing some major changes happening with my body (especially in my tummy area!) which I am loving! Hard word really does pay off!"


What these girls have in common?
*The desire and commitment to get healthy and reach their fitness or weightloss goal
and they are all motivated, participating and challenging themselves within the group!
It just so happened that...the girls that WERE able to stay on track and FOCUSED ..are all using Beachbody programs (P90X, ChaLEAN extreme, Brazil Butt Lift, Insanity and Turbofire to be specific) This was NOT a requirement for this group...
But it goes to show how IMPORTANT and impactful it IS to have a program to FOLLOW at home!

Im putting together my next challenge group for JULY! IF you want to claim a spot early and are ready to be apart of this group with some amazing girls send me a MESSAGE by clicking HERE
Or you can get in touch with me @ FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment