Sunday 5 May 2013

Get HEALTHY & Shed weight for SUMMER!



30 Day Shakeology Challenge!

Who's up for a challenge?! Who's ready to achieve your dreams???? Who's ready to OWN this summer!......and make it your healthiest year ever!!! YOU CAN, WE CAN, LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!! This Monday May 6th begins my 30 Day Shakeology Challenge and with all the interest I decided to open up some spots for MORE challengers to get in on the action! Shakeology was a LIFE changer for me! I was your typical yo yo dieter for YEARS.  I had never been one to take a "chance" on anything...but I had had ENOUGH of feeling sluggish, insecure and didn't want to hide in  over sized sweaters anymore...so ya, I could get away with it being the "trend" for a while...but really in reality BAGGY doesn't hide ANYTHING! If this sounds relatable to you Watch this AMAZING video and message me so I can get you in the group!! Feel good "in your skin", be able to move around better, live a longer healthier life.....get off medicine, be able to play with your kids......whatever your reason let's make your dreams come true!! Together!
Xo
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment