Monday 13 May 2013

Um, ok so I just knocked out TURBFIRE HIIT 20 AND Insanity Cardio ABS!!!! TWO workouts tonight! This is the BEST I have ever done when it comes to my commitment to my workouts/weightloss goals! MAN! There needs to be a button you can push to give you teaser of how GREAT you feel post workout to remind you of how WORTH it it will be!
I am 100% certain that it comes from the added support of my bf Sean who is a constant encourager and makes me yummy healthy meals! AND the motivation and accountability I get from my Challenge group friends!! THANKYOU! I am MORE determined then ever and am ready to kick it up a notch in my upcoming Challenge groups and am so excited for those of you that are going to be joining me! Now I want more accountability partners! Friends that are DETERMINED and serious about getting in shape for summer! Contact me if you want to join me and we can SUPPORT and MOTIVATE eachother these last TWO months before were in the FULL swing of Summer!!
It's NOT too late!
JOIN ME! I want to help you reach your goals and realize your true potential! If i can do it SO CAN YOU! Make your FREE Beachbody Coach and I will share with you ALL the tips to get you Swimsuit ready for summer! Click the link below!

MAKE ME YOUR COACH



No comments:

Post a Comment