Monday 6 May 2013

Get bored easily? How bout a HYBRID?!





MY HYBRD SCHEDULE
So I have finally come to the conclusion that, I needed to shake things up!
I had such great  results with Insanity but found that I got bored really quickly with the workouts being so repetitive. I have SO many Beachbody programs and I love bits and pieces of each of them! So today I took out the ol' paper and pen and made my OWN hybrid schedule!

If you LOVE cardio and are looking to see drastic results you cant go wrong with Insanity or Turbofire. I am JUST starting TF but am not very coordinated when it comes to the moves so I found a few workouts in the program that are more my thing and BAM!
I believe in the philosophy that you should set yourself up to SUCCEED!
Why put so much pressure on yourself..Set realistic goals that you can reach..and then CHALLENGE yourself to push past your comfort zone.

DAY 1
Turbofire
HIIT 15









No comments:

Post a Comment