Monday 5 August 2013

Week ONE of T25 Review


WEEK ONE of T25 Complete!

If I could sum up how I am feeling after this week with this new program It would be in a word:
AMAZING! I feel like doing a thousand somersaults! This program is designed for a busy mom!
Not only am I able to have FREE time to myself after working out, but I notice I am PUSHING way HARDER then I EVER have with any other program. I LOVE that their is a little timer on the left had side that counts down - it allows me to check myself when I feel like Im dying! And when all else fails I can just modify with Tania!
I also prior to getting the program had seen A LOT of reviews - some stated that they didn't feel that it was as intense as Insanity...and Id have to agree - there cant be a comparison between 45-1hr of Shaun T craziness to 25 mins BUT....I Definitely am sweating JUST AS MUCH! and my butt is getting a beating! So would I say its worth it? Can I get a HELL YA!

If your looking to find a program that will give you RESULTS, kick your butt like never before, like a challenge and just dont have the time to commit to 1hr - this program has got to be a DREAM program. I actually look forward to it because it means I am FINALLY going to be able to complete a program and am PUSHING myself in ways i never thought possible!


If you think you are ready to get yourself ACTIVE, and are DETERMINED to reach your own fitness and nutrition goals and like me have a busy mama schedule - send me a message here or follow me on my YOUTUBE page or send me a friend request on FACEBOOK

Want MORE?
Make me your FREE Beachbody coach and we can work TOGETHER to get you transitioned into a healthy lifestyle! Sign up for your FREE membership with me as your coach HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment